Sunday 8 April 2012

Do Something

At first I thought it would be easy to come up with little tips that make things run smoothly for me, and I have many...

But then idea option paralysis came in.
This is a great idea, but then I should mention this, and this, I should likely start with this first as an intro, maybe a few lead up to it.
In the end I just spent almost the entire time of my 5k run planning "simple ideas", which isn't that simple.

So I got home and thought I should post, and decided I should "Just do it". This isn't a book, it isn't an article for a major blog, I don't even have readers (yet?). I can always come back and edit and make it better later anyway.

Sometimes to get something done you just have to do it, or at least get started. But to get anywhere at all, you need to act, and that delaying and thinking is one thing that tends to keep us from acting. So if you've got something you want to do, and the penalty for doing it not quite perfect isn't too high, why not just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment